We currently have 14-16 lb. frozen turkeys for $2.60/lb. These can also be cut in half for you.
We receive our 1-day old turkeys from the hatchery in the summer. They are raised on our farm until the Sunday and Monday prior to Thanksgiving. They are never frozen, unless sold later than Wednesday before Thanksgiving or arrangements are made to freeze for those who pick their turkey up later.
After Thanksgiving, we often have frozen turkeys available through the year.
Contact us to order.
Orders for Thanksgiving 2020 (11/26/20) will be taken October 1st.
- Size: Approximately 18-22 lbs. or 26-34 lbs.
- Pick up Location: Leonard Varner Farm (Russ’ parents’ farm, located across from Pinecrest) 402 N. Homer Road
- Pick up Dates/Times (unless otherwise arranged):
- Tues, 11-24-20 Noon – 8 pm or
- Wed, 11-25-20 8 am – 8 pm