Please know that we are taking additional precautions processing our turkeys. There will be curbside pick-up at the farm. Please stay in your vehicle and someone will be out to help you.
Orders for Thanksgiving 2022 (11/23/22):
- Size: Approximately 17-20 lbs. or 25-35 lbs.
- Price: $3.00 lb
- Pick up Location: Leonard Varner Farm (Russ’ parents’ farm, located across from Pinecrest) 402 N. Homer Road
- Pick up Dates/Times (unless otherwise arranged):
- Tues, 11-21-21 Noon – 8 pm or
- Wed, 11-22-21 8 am – 8 pm
- Payment Method: Cash or check
We receive our 1-day old turkeys from the hatchery in the summer (~450 of them). They are raised on our farm until the Sunday and Monday prior to Thanksgiving. They are never frozen, unless sold later than Wednesday before Thanksgiving or arrangements are made to freeze for those who pick their turkey up later.
Please remember that your order weights are approximate; we try to come as close to your requested weight as possible.
After Thanksgiving, we often have frozen turkeys available through the year.
Contact us to order. THANK YOU!